Hello! Here’s a preview.
Besides the incoming VIDE Lite version, I’ve listened to your feedback and I’ve been working on a few new features. Some of these are:
- *Rearrange comments in the VIDE Editor
- *Select and drag multiple nodes in the VIDE Editor
- New per-comment visibiliy NodeData variable to hide comments from the array of comments. Also settable from the VIDE Editor.
- GetNext() method for VD and VD2. Simulates Next() and returns next node’s NodeData variable without modifying current nodeData.
- BeginDialogue overload and VD method to pass sprite/audio arrays to (optionally) remove the use of a Resource folder.
- Unityscript example scene communicating with VIDE_Data (C#)
* Not included in VIDE Lite
Hopefully, these features will improve the experience and usefulness 🙂
Might be ready for next week.