Here’s a new update with some new features.
Check out the new FAQ section!
Always backup before updating!
- RENAMED UpdateComment and UpdateExtraVariables to SetComment and SetExtraVariables. Please update your scripts correspondingly.
- Rearrange comments in the VIDE Editor
- Select and move multiple nodes
- Fixed GetNodeData(string, int, bool) nullifying currentPlayerStep during a dialogue, which could return errors.
- New comment visibility flag. Set it from the inspector and through SetVisible method.
- New spriteDatabase and audioDatabase variables to remove the need of Resources folder.
- Added JS example scene.
- Added a Quest Chart demo object to example1 scene.
- Localization: Fixed exceptions with new languages.
- Localization: Added ‘Copy Localization from Default’. Copy localized node data from default language to current.
- Updated documentation.
Note: If you are updating from before 2.0. There are some steps you need to follow in order to update safely.
I hope you enjoy the new update!